ul. Truskawkowa 49B, 62-052 Komorniki, Polska
( Contact panel on the store's website )
1. All complains about the Shop can be made via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the name, address, date and kind of misstatement.
2. The store is obliged to deliver goods without defects. All goods are subject of two years warranty from the date of delivery and one year warranty from the date when the defect is discovered. The Customer is entitled to repair or exchange the goods, lower price or money back. If this will be the case the goods and the prove of payment with complain details should be sent back to Andrzej Monczak, Truskawkowa Street 49B, 62-052 Komorniki, Poland.
3. The Shop will deal with complain as soon as possible but no later than 14 days from receiving the goods. Adequate e-mail with the information about the result of the complain will follow.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. According to Consumer Rights Act from 30-th of May 2014 the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract in writing whiting 14 days from the delivery without giving the reason. Writing statement and goods should be sent back to Andrzej Monczak, Truskawkowa Street 49B, 62-052 Komorniki, Poland.
2. Returned goods need to be complete and in the same condition as upon purchase. The Customer need to be aware of the state of the goods and is responsible for it’s state. Any damage will be charge.
Any refund will be issued whiting 14 days. Postage for returning goods is the responsibility of the Customer.
Money back policy
All refund will be issued whiting 14 days and no later than that. It is a subject of Consumer Rights Act.In case of credit/debit card payment or bank transfer the money will be returned on to the credit/debit card or bank account. The Shop reserves the right to check the identity of the Customer.The Shop is not taking responsibility for any delays if it was due to lack of proper details such as name, address or bank account number given by the Customer.